UIM-90 (220) breakdown voltage oil testerUIM-90 (220) bdv oil tester provides breakdown voltage tests on transformer oil and other dielectric, insulating liquids.
Test set has manual and automatic modes of withstand voltage transformer oil testing.
The model includes a bluetooth to connect to a PC for storing,
processing and printing results of tests.
UIM-90 (220) is a portable
- Range of test voltage
(rms value), kV: 10-90
- Relative voltage measurement error, % 3
- Volume of measuring cell,
- Supply voltage 220V +/- 22V; 50 (60) Hz
- Current and voltage measurement error, % 3 (of full reading)
- Power consumption, VA 500
- Continuous work, hours, max 8
- Net weight, kg 30
- Dimensions, mm 520x335x320