DTE-70/50D high voltage testing device
High-voltage testing device DTE-70/50D (hipot) is designed for insulation testing of high voltage cables with rectified voltage up to 70 kV DC and non-liquid dielectrics (switchgears, arresters, insulators, dischargers, reclosers, busbars etc.) with AC voltage up to 50 kV and DC voltage up to 70 kV. The hipot tester device has digital kilovoltmeter and ammeter.
DTE-70/50D high voltage test system, is reliable, time-tested, portable device.
- Output voltage type: DC AC
- Max output voltage, kV 70 50
- Max output current, mA 15 45
- Output voltage measuring range, kV 0.5-70 0.5-50
- Output current measuring range, mA 0-15 0-45
- Overcurrent protection, mA, max 16 46
- High voltage unit overcurrent protection limit, A 10 10
- Supply voltage 220V +/- 22V; 50 (60) Hz
- Current and voltage measurement error, % 3 (of full reading)
- Control unit weight, kg 11
- High voltage unit weight, kg 46
- Control unit dimensions, mm 315x220x365
- High voltage unit dimensions, mm 360x285x670