DTE-70/50D high voltage testing device
High-voltage testing device DTE-70/50D (hipot tester) is designed for insulation testing of high voltage cables with rectified voltage up to 70 kV DC (also switchgears, arresters, insulators, dischargers, reclosers, busbars etc.) and other objects with AC voltage up to 50 kV AC. The hipot tester device has digital kilovoltmeter and ammeter.
DTE-70/50D high voltage test system, is reliable, time-tested, portable device.
Two models of DTE-70/50D are available with 0.1 meters and with 0.01 meters of mA and kV meter.
- Output voltage type: DC AC
- Max output voltage, kV 70 50
- Max output current, mA 14.5 45
- Output voltage measuring range, kV 0.5-70 0.5-50
- Output current measuring range, mA 0-14.5 0-45
- Resolution of measurment 0.1 mA and 0.1 kV (0.01 mA and 0.01 kV optional)
- Overcurrent protection, mA, max 16 46
- High voltage unit overcurrent protection limit, A 10 10
- Supply voltage 220V +/- 22V; 50 (60) Hz
- Current and voltage measurement error, % 3 (of full reading)
- Control unit weight, kg 11
- High voltage unit weight, kg 44
- Control unit dimensions, mm 315x220x365
- High voltage unit dimensions, mm 360x285x670