UIM-100 (221) breakdown voltage oil testerUIM-100 (221) bdv oil tester provides breakdown voltage tests on transformer oil and other dielectric, insulating liquids with voltage up to 100 kV.
Test set has manual and automatic modes of withstand voltage transformer oil testing.
The model includes a bluetooth module to connect to a PC for storing,
processing and printing results of tests.
UIM-100 (221) is a portable
equipment also can be equipped with thermal printer.
- Range of test voltage
(rms value), kV: 10-100
- Relative voltage measurement error, % 3
- Volume of measuring cell,
- Supply voltage 220V +/- 22V; 50 (60) Hz
- Current and voltage measurement error, % 3 (of full reading)
- Power consumption, VA 650
- Continuous work, hours, max 8
- Net weight, kg 33
- Dimensions, mm 520x335x320