Universal insulation breakdown tester UPU-20 is designed for testing the insulation of the electrical equipment with an AC and DC voltage in range 0-20 kV.
Due to the high output current, UPU-20, can also be used for testing the insulation braiding of large electric machinery with AC voltage.
- Output voltage type: AC/DC
- Max output voltage, kV 20
- Max output current, mA 100
- Possible limits of output voltage settings, kV 1; 3; 20
- Output current measuring range, mA 0-100
- Current that triggers overcurrent protection, mA 102
- Supply voltage 220V +/- 22V; 50 (60) Hz
- Current and voltage measurement error, % 3 (of full reading)
- Power consumption, VA 1000
- Continuous operating time under full load, hours 8
- Net weight of control unit, kg 15
- Net weight of high-voltage unit, kg 35
- Dimensions of control unit, mm 320x200x335
- Dimensions of high voltage unit, mm 315x290x510